On Air voice
- experience preferred – will train
- more than one shift.
- Duties include hosting producing and newsreading.
- Women are encouraged to apply.
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE WANTED AT 980 WCAP
OUTSIDE OR INSIDE SALES
GUARANTEE AND COMMISSION
- Reach Decision Makers who need to get their business message to The Merrimack Valley.
- Superb Live & Local Programming Huge Support from Staff
- Must have vehicle for outside sales, professionalism, organization, personality and follow through.
Listen to the station, review web site, send resume and letter, call for appointment, email
Sam@980wcap.com or email@example.com (978) 454-0404
980 WCAP Street Team Internship
WCAP Radio is looking for individuals 18 years and older who have the energy and drive to join our street team. If you are hard working, highly motivated, dedicated, enthusiastic, and can start conversations with complete strangers, we want to talk to you! If you are currently enrolled in a communications class, or are in a broadcasting or Marketing class at a college or university with an interest in radio and broadcasting we encourage you to apply. This internship is for college credit only but does include “perks” and will give you valuable experience in the broadcasting field. Tasks include working one-on one with listeners, participation and planning as well as execution of on site events, photographing, video shooting and learning the daily operations of radio business. Please send your resume and cover letter to Steve@980WCAP.com. If interested, we will contact you to setup an interview. No phone calls please.
980 WCAP is an Equal Opportunity Employer